I have been working in startups for the last 11+ years. In 2014, I co-founded Hotjar, a behavior analytics SaaS tool. Today, it has a fully distributed team of 240 (and growing), has a product that is used by almost 1,000,000 websites globally, and was recently acquired by tech giant ContentSquare.
Throughout my time at Hotjar, I held a number of roles: Head of Frontend Development, Lead Product Manager, and eventually, Director of Engineering.
If you're a founder or a leader with an early-stage startup, here's an example of some of the areas I can help with:
- Setting up a hiring pipeline
- Interviewing techniques
- Building teams & org planning
- Managing team ownership
- Training team leads
- Planning and executing organizational changes
- Building career ladders
- Setting up performance reviews
- Creating salary bands
- Documenting and communicating your vision to the team
- Creating and managing product backlogs
- Creating goal tracking systems for your company
- Dealing with technical debt
- Optimizing remote communication
- And more
Get in touch to book a free 1-hour session.